Industrial design is a type of intellectual property that protects the ornamental or aesthetic aspects of products. An industrial design consists of the creation of a shape, configuration or composition of pattern or color, or combination of pattern and color in three dimensional form containing aesthetic value. An industrial design can be a two- or three-dimensional pattern used to produce a product, industrial commodity or handicraft.
In the area of Industrial Designs, we provide the following services:
• Drafting, filing and prosecuting Design Applications.
• Payment of design annuities.
• Recordal of amendments on design applications, such as, change of name/address, mergers, and acquisitions.
• Drafting and recordal of assignments and license agreements.
• Opposition, appeal and cancellation proceedings.
• Infringement and counterfeiting proceedings.